Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Memories When I Was With You



    Memories is really a beautiful thing , when the reality cut off the possibility of seeing all the precious past things, memories always like a flood churning in my mind. Every time when I was alone, the details that we was together are cinematic scenes reproduction.

     When we was in the mountains, the sea , in the moonlight , you can not help but kiss me, that night I was wearing a piece of SexyLingerie   ......

     A small house in the park , we meet up. That time I wore pale pink sweater, you hold me on the arm like a warm sweater ......

     Hiding behind the door, you said you have a birthday gift for me, and I was to moved to cry ......

     In the car, looking out of the rain rushing underground , but I feel greatly secure, because I was with you ......

     At the station , I accompany you waiting for the bus, because you will go to Hangzhou to college. I really want to accompany you to Hangzhou that moment ......

     In snowy Christmas night , we held hand in hand from both sides of the coffee down the stairs , go for a more charming place, because that piece Sexy Christmas costumes  .....

     In the morning, we ate cake together ......

     In the evening, I met you in the alley , I rode passing through, you just bought back leisurely carrying dishes ......

     Under the umbrella , we sang songs together , walked home ......

     In the auditorium , I enjoyed your excellent performances ......

     In my bad mood , you always give me comfort and encouragement .....
.
     I miss the places that we used to do things together..





No comments: