Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lee Hyori’s New Photo Shoot for November



Recently, famous Korea super star Lee Hyori did a photo shoot for the well-known Fashion Dress Website ‘COSMOPOLITAN’ for the November issue, in which she was dressed in Sexy Lingerie which brings out her total glam factors.

 



Lee Hyori said, “Recently doing sexy styled photo shoots not in my work schedules.” When she paired her sheer stockings and Black Bra with other items, such as knitted sweaters, jeans shirt, BF-style suit, black winter coats and white jacket, Lee Hyori showcased her fabulous glamour out of her sexy beauty. During the period of photographing, she was happy and active.

She also talked about her career of being an idol. She said, “At the beginning of my career in which I was a member of the first generation idols, I was too young to stand that kind of pressure. I swayed easily and I used to have the thought of giving up. As the time passing by, I grown up and now I am a musician. I am much more confident. In order to show my gratitude to the fans who always giving me support, I hope to prepare even better music next year.”

With the honor being complemented as the 21st century sexy goddess, Lee Hyori has been married. When it comes to her husband, Lee Hyori is with a smile. She recalled: after dating with Lee Sang Soon for a week, I felt that I have to marry him. It was really an amazing feeling. After we got married, we took a walk and did things together. This kind of daily lifestyle is really blissful.


 






No comments: