Sunday, July 21, 2013

Keep Inner Peace and Relish the Moment

It has been a long time that I am keeping complaining life and impetuous in social intercourse. Little things can bore me a lot and make me irritate. Although I always try my best to live up to my life of philosophy, for example, I keep on reading excellent spirituality books which telling me how to keep inner peace and ignore the self ego desire, I am still unhappy. Then I attempt to search for the reason, it suddenly occurs to me that I am acting against what I am thinking. No matter how perfect and peaceful the appearance looks, I can not deceive my own heart; I can not ignore my soul.



Inner peace, that is it. It is inner peace that can keep us happy, just simple happy moment that builds the whole life. Just relish the moment, experience the actual things around you. The fresh smell in the morning, the green tree, the blue sky and white clouds, the blooming flowers and the playing boys, they are real life and vivid sensation. What perplex me is not the trivial things, but that I can not tolerate the past and do not live the moment. Beauty is everywhere and it is up to whether you can find it and appreciate it.

Do you still mind your wife or husband not satisfying you? Do you want to recall your virginal love? When we blather about trivial things, we ourselves become trivial, for attention gets taken up with trivialities. Why not try to live at the moment? Take action as soon as possible to add some spice to your love life. Present a piece of Sexy Lingerie for her to enjoy a romantic night or take her to an energetic nigh club to look people with elegant Clubwear Dresses dance cheerfully. What’s more, you also can go for a work at a sunny weekend to feel the beauty of countryside with some best friends. When she is walking among the flowers in the Flower Pattern Dress, whether your heart is beating speedily? Also you can bring her gorgeous Galaxy Leggings; latest fashion is always women’s favorite.





Just be yourself and relish the moment, embrace the life itself but not the one you imagine. You will be easier to feel happy.







No comments: